- Service solutions: Include all of the functional requirements, resources and capabilities needed and agreed upon
- Service Management systems and tools: To ensure consistency with other services and guarantee that supporting and dependent services are adequate to maintain on-going reliable service delivery
- Technology architectures and management systems: To ensure they are consistent with the new service and are suitable to operate and maintain it
- Processes: To ensure that the process, roles and responsibilities are adequate to operate, support and maintain the new or changed service
- Measurement methods and metrics: To ensure that the methods can provide the required metrics on the service.